This panel aims at providing a view of the diversity in terms of organizations in a project.
An organization can be defined as any entity, from business units within a large corporation,
to the corporation itself. The goal of this panel is to show how many active organizations
there are in a specific timeframe of activity together with their evolution over time. This
information can be filtered by data source.
From left to right and top to bottom, the metrics provided are:
- Active Organizations: total number of unique active organizations in any data source.
- Active Organizations over Time by Data Source: evolutionary chart displaying the number
of active organizations for each data source.
- Number of Contributions: each slice in the pie chart is an organization. The bigger the
slice the more contributions were done by such organization.
- People Contributing: each slice in the pie chart is an organization. The bigger the slice
the more people contributing from such organization.
- Data Sources by Organization, Contributions and Contributors: this tables displays all
of the information available for this panel, but ordered in a table. This has four columns
that are the data source, the organization, the number of contributions across all of the data
sources and the number of contributors across those data sources.
In addition to Kibana filters and search box ont top, filtering by
Project is allowed by using the top left corner widget.